CHALLENGE HARRY Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is KickTown Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 11258488 and whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ (“Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must seek permission from an adult to enter into the prize draw.
- Children under the age of 7 years cannot attempt the challenges in the arena and therefore cannot redeem the prize.
- Upon purchase of a KickTown KickBand you will receive an email to enter into the prize draw using a form on kicktownfootball.com. Only one entry per person is permitted and the KickBand must be owned by that person. Emails will be issued by 5pm Tuesday 28th January 2020.
- If you already own a KickBand, it must be paired to the app in order to qualify for an entry email.
- The opening time and date is 7pm on Wednesday 16th January 2020. KickBands must be purchased before 11:59pm Sunday 26th January 2020 to qualify for an entry email. The closing time and date of the prize draw is 11:59pm on Sunday 2nd February 2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid. You must enter via the form accessed through your entry email.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Twelve (12) winners will be chosen by random draw on Monday 3rd February (”Draw Date”).
- Each winner will receive an entry ticket to spend 1 hour between between 1pm and 2pm on Saturday 8th February 2020 attempting the challenges with Harry Lewis (W2S) and the other winners at the Concept Arena at The O2 in London. Each winner must bring their KickTown KickBand with them to The O2. Without their KickBand participants will not be allowed to join the group.
- Any winner under the age of 16 must bring an adult to supervise.
- Each winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 11:59pm Tuesday 4th February 2020. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place.
To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5.
If you object to any or all of your details, including your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s policy which can be found via here.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.